Personal Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit the Website, register on the Website, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, or in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on the Website. Personal information may include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information that can be used to identify you as an individual.
We will collect personal information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personal information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Website-related activities.
Non-Personal Information We Collect
We may also collect non-personal information about you when you interact with the Website. Non-personal information may include your browser name, your computer type, your operating system, your internet service provider, your IP address or other technical information that is not linked to your personal identity.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
– To process and deliver your orders
– To communicate with you about your orders, inquiries or requests
– To provide you with customer service and support
– To send you newsletters, promotions or other marketing materials that may be of interest to you
– To improve the quality and functionality of the Website
– To prevent fraud, abuse or illegal activity on the Website
– To comply with any legal obligations or court orders
– To protect our rights, property or safety and that of our users or third parties
How We Share Your Information
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. We may share your personal information with third parties only in the following situations:
– With our trusted service providers who assist us in operating the Website, conducting our business or providing services to you, such as payment processors, shipping companies, email service providers or web hosting providers. These service providers are obligated to keep your information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
– With our business partners or affiliates who offer products or services that may be of interest to you. You will have the option to opt out of receiving such communications from them at any time.
– With law enforcement agencies, courts or other governmental authorities when we believe it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order, or to protect our rights, property or safety and that of our users or third parties.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. We use secure sockets layer (SSL) technology to encrypt sensitive information such as your credit card number when you transmit it to us. We also limit access to your personal information to our employees and service providers who need it to perform their duties and who are bound by confidentiality agreements.
However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and account information and for any activity that occurs under your account. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or breach of security, please notify us immediately.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We may also use web beacons, pixel tags or other similar technologies to monitor and track the activity on the Website and to deliver targeted advertising to you. These technologies are embedded in web pages or emails and allow us to collect information such as your IP address, browser type, date and time of your visit, pages viewed, links clicked or email opens. You can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from us or our partners by following the instructions on the Website or in the emails.
Third Party Websites
The Website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content, privacy practices or policies of such third-party websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any website that you visit before providing any personal information to them.
Your Rights and Choices
You have the right and choice to access, update, correct or delete your personal information that we hold about you. You can do so by logging into your account on the Website or by contacting us at email@example.com. You may also request that we stop processing your personal information for certain purposes, such as marketing, by unsubscribing from our newsletters or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may retain some of your personal information for legal or business purposes, such as complying with tax obligations or resolving disputes.
You also have the right and choice to opt out of receiving promotional emails from us or our partners by following the unsubscribe link in the emails or by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional emails, we may still send you transactional or service-related emails, such as order confirmations or shipping notifications.